Sunday, March 14, 2010

Proposed Draft Version of Gated and Guarded Community Guidelines By Selangor State Government – feedbacks required

I have received a copy of draft version of gated and Guarded Community Guidelines last Friday from the Selangor Properties and Housing Board (Lembaga Perumahan dan Hartanah Selangor, LPHS). All elected representatives are given a copy of the guideline and are given 14 days to reply the board if there is any comments or suggestion pertaining to the guidelines.

The Federal Government, under the Ministry of Housing and Local Governments, has numeriously spoken on the subject but a proper guideline has not been revealed for discussion with stakeholders.

However, Selangor State Government under Pakatan Rakyat has taken the lead on this matter and formulated the proposed draft guideline after months of discussions with stakeholders.

I welcome all to visit my blog (www.lauwengsan.com) and Facebook account (www.facebook.com/lauwengsan) to download a copy of the draft guidelines which I have scanned and uploaded onto the internet.

As I am given only 14 days to reply to the state government before the guidelines are taken up to a higher level for EXCO's discussions and approval, you are most welcome to email me at lauwengsan@gmail.com for any comments you want to convey to the state government before 21st March 2010 so that I will have enough time to compile the suggestions and forward to the board.

1 comment:

Hean Tin said...

hi, after reading your blog on this issue about guidelies on gated and guarded community in Selangor, I wonder if the draft guideline has been formalized and if yes, where can I get a copy of the guidelines? I don't seem to get it from the Selangor Properties and Housing Board website. Thanks in advance for your help.