Monday, February 05, 2007

COME ON LAH! RELAKS LAH!


I don't want to provocate anybody whenever I participate in any demonstration, not even anyone of the police officers, but unfortunately it was them who always be the first to act provocatively on the people.

I use to tell them :"Relaks lah!". And this is the same I told them when I attended another anti toll hike demonstation in front of Puchong IOI Mall on 4th February 2007 4pm.

Why not the police to be "relaks lah" in facing the people? There are many bad guys in the streets nowadays and who know there could be another goldsmith or bank robbed in Subang Jaya area (two goldsmiths were robbed in fact yesterday in Subang Parade, which fall under the supervision of Subang Jaya Police District - and Puchong is also under this Police District). There were easily over 500 police officers on that day and one good question that we shall ask is that:

If your house is broken in, will you be able to have the police to arrive in time?

That's why I say, COME ON LAH! RELAKS LAH! WE AREN'T GANSGTERS LAH! YOU GO AND CATCH THOSE GANGSTERS AROUND AND DON'T KACAU US LAH!

No comments: