Thursday, January 29, 2009

I declare


Sprint Highway sent me a small box-type hamper a few days ago.

Sunway Sdn. Bhd also sent me a huge hamper one week before Chinese New Year. I guess the hamper worth close to RM500.

I sincerely thank those from the corporate world who appreciate our work for the past one year by sending gifts to my office.

For those who wish to support us, gifts are not necessary next year as it is already good enough by giving your vote to DAP.

As for gifts and hampers given to my office, I foresee very little use for myself. the gifts and hampers will be donated to the my lucky draw program in my Chinese New Year open house in the names of the donours.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well done!

NEO said...

Hope YB donate your "AP" too!

LAU WENG SAN said...

Dear Neo, I don't have any AP with me.