Monday, September 24, 2007

4000 Malaysians migrated to Australia last year

There were over 4,000 Malaysians with special skills or degrees that migrated to Australia last year.

-- James Yap, Rayford Migration Services

Look at the numbers, 4000!
It means that Malaysian lost 4000 talented citizens to Australia last year. And what about years before last year? How many that we had lost out to Australia? How many more for those migrated to other countries?

I could not dare to think about the number. How about you? Are you going to migrate soon?

There are more write up here.

1 comment:

Your Humble Servant said...

Seriously I also want to migrate, if conditions really allow me to do that.

Maybe not Australia, but I heard many of my friends and near ones are heading to the land of Kangaroos.

Seriously....