Who are the beneficiaries of the Prime Minister cum Finance Minister, Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi's 2008 Budget? What is the prospects like for the economy of the country? What did you receive from Pak Lah's budget?
To understand further on who benefits in the latest Malaysian budget, and to analyse Malaysia's economic prospects, DAP is organising an English forum on the 12th September 2007 at DAP Damansara Branch. The details of the forum are as follows:
Malaysian First: Budget 2008 - Who Benefits?
Date: 12 September 2007 (Wednesday)
Venue: DAP Damansara Seminar Room
(55-1 Jalan SS21/1A, Damansara Utama, 47400 Petaling Jaya - map below)
The panel of speakers include:
* Lim Guan Eng, DAP Secretary-General
* Charles Santiago, Coordinator, Coalition Against Water Privatisation
* Khoo Kay Peng, Socio-political Analyst
* Jeff Ooi, DAP National E-Campaign Director
* Tony Pua, Economic Advisor to DAP Sec-Gen
For more information, please contact DAP Damansara Hotline at 016-2208867. The seminar room fits approximately 100 people, so please come early to book your seats.