Saturday, September 06, 2008

Say no to BTN

I went to a press conference yesterday organized by my colleague YB Tony Pua on the recent reports on Biro Tata Negara’s brain washing exercises on the hearts and minds of government scholars, academicians and also civil servants.

Some of the non-Malay government scholars, academicians and also civil servants who were sent to BTN training session were deeply depressed with the contents of BTN which continuously poisoning their hearts and minds with racist elements.

2 comments:

Your Humble Servant said...

I am so ashamed that I am gonna be admitted to this thing. I don't know why my University (I am not ashamed to disclose it, it's University Malaysia Perlis) put this super racist stuff as compulsory activity.

Purely ridiculous.

amykeyriakumeinyen said...

加油!这场普世价值之争,我们一定要赢。

希望你们能够启发民主思潮,建立更稳健民主的全民制度。