Monday, May 09, 2011

Water disruption in Petaling Jaya and Kampung Tunku

I have received calls from residents from Petaling Jaya and Kampung Tunku about water disruption especially in SS3 and SS1. Other places in PJ which are equally affected are SS2, SS4, Kampung Cempaka etc which are located in DUN Damansara Utama.

I was told that there was an 24-inch pipe burst occuring in Effingham reservoir. If I am not wrong, similar water disruption also occured in Subang Jaya about one month ago involving low water level at Effingham reservoir.

Yes, it is Effingham reservoir again and I don't understand what exactly is happening in that reservoir to the extend that two major water disruptions can take place in only one month?

I hope Syabas can come clear with their consumers and customers.

No comments: