Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Jeff Ooi summoned to Bukit Aman CCID

请点击上面的“谷歌广告”以示对此博客的支持。谢谢!
Please click "Google Ad" on top to support this blog. Thank you!

CCID: There was a 4th police report

I am not sure how the mainstream media reported it. Let me relate my first-hand account as the prime target of a series of police reports filed against me in relation to my live commentaries over Al-Jazeera as news broke on the November10 BERSIH Rally.

Apparently, the authorities had acted on a fourth police report of the same nature, instead of the three common ones lodged by the Malaysian Islamic Consumers Association (PPIM), Malaysian Indian Muslim Congress (KIMMA) and Pertubuhan Seni Silat Ikatan Kalam Malaysia as reported in The NST (November 18).

The fourth police report was lodged by an individual who had access to the computers and Internet connection at the KLCC Urusetia office located on the fourth floor of Dayabumi, Kuala Lumpur.


This was confirmed by the Bukit Aman Commercial Crime Investigations Department (CCID) through the First Information Report (FIR), a copy of which was extended to my lawyer, Gobind Singh Deo, yesterday afternoon.

According to the FIR, the report was lodged at the Jalan HS Lee police station on November 19, one day after the NST carried the story. As the investigation is still on-going, I am not at liberty to release further details.

This is a summary of what transpired over the last four days leading to my interview with the Bukit Aman CCID yesterday...

No comments: