Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year and a big thank you.

We are coming to the end of the Chinese Lunar Calendar Year and we will be celebrating the year of Rabbit in a few days. First of all, I wish to thank all my supporters, followers, volunteers (especially those from TunkuCAT) and staffs of DAP Selangor and my office for their tireless effort in assisting me to carry out my duties as an elected representative as well as party port-folio holder.

I also wish to thank JKKK Seri Setia and the twon councillors under my constituency, Ir Darren Tiong and Jeyaselan. They had been very cooperative and helpful with my constituency works.

There were many riddles and challenges for the past one year but together we managed to go through the thick and thin of it.

My office will be closed from 2nd to 6th February 2011. We will continue to serve the people on 7th February.

No comments: