Monday, November 10, 2008

LWS arrested! (updated version)

(From PJ IPD via HTC Touch)

I was arrested by police in front of MBPJ. Hit twice at the face. The second punch hurts my lips and it's bleeding, also a few scratches on my face. The riot police marched in to disperse the crowd without any warning.

As elected rep, I went forward to the first truck and would like to access the situation. I was scolded off in a very rude way and was chasen away by them. I repeatedly told them that I merely wanted to know who were arrested. I was scolded off again and I told the plainclothes to be polite.

Then I was dragged into the truck while punch twice at my face. The police officers applied some yellow lotion on my wounds to avoid the bleeding. I manage to recognise the plaincloth who beat me. I will lodge a police report against the injuries. Ronnie and I saw him in the police station just now and Ronnie went forward to 'interogate' him, asking him about his name. He refused to give but thank God I can recognise him even he is reduced to ashes.

11 comments:

Kian Ming said...

YB,

Looks like you got the worst of it. Glad to hear that you're physically ok otherwise. Keep well. I'm sure you're in good company at the lockup.

ooi1117 said...

吃了东西没有?KFC合胃口吗?

Surind said...

We are all with you bro!

My regards to all the detainees.

We will throw you a big makan once you get out & see you soon bro ;-)

David Bock said...

Don't be intimidated! Keep your cool, think rationally, and keep standing up for justice and truth! We're proud of elected reps like u.

Eric Vaillier said...

Kudos to you! I saw you staying the ground with the balloons, when all of us were running for cover.
My wife and I saw the police beating you up. We can be witnesses to the police report/ court case.
Med has our details.

Eric VAILLIER said...

I saw them dragging you on the floor. If you need witness, please contact Med. She has my details.
Take care YB.

Anonymous said...

take care, YB...
Do the police have the right to refuse to tell his name when we ask him?
Wow! Who knows if the plaincloth a REAL police or not?

Manature said...

Chief Police Officer lied. FRU charged during Negara Ku. Please tell the world

Unknown said...

Dear YB,

Did you manage to take a "mug shot" of that policeman who assaulted you ?

Please publish his photo.
Thank you.

new fart said...

Good, don't let this asshole get away with his atrocious act. Sue him and if the local law courts are biased, bring the issue to the international tribunal till justice is done! Don't let these umno goons get away with murder. It's the 21st century and nobody should be afraid of anybody if what he/she stands for is right and just! Fukk racism!

Anonymous said...

i guess, they must be jealous of your handsome look, that's why hit your face...Or maybe they got order from their BOSS to hit anyone BOTAK MAN who looks like RPK.
Never mind, you stil look very handsome. You are our hero!!!