Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Photo of the plaincloth who punched me

I was given a copy of Singapore Newpaper today in Bandar Puchong Jaya Police Station when Ronnie was detained by the police.

I was shocked but excited to read the extensive report by the Republic's free dailies.

What is more exciting for me is that the picture of the plaincloth policeman who punched me are captured and published by the dailies.

Go to here and you can read the report. Click on the picture and you can see a guy who holds a handcuff on his right hand. He was the plaincloth who punched me on that night. Please also take note that he was not wearing any police ID card at that time.

I have "print-screened" the report and downloaded the picture as you can see right as above. So, now you know who is the guy.

3 comments:

sp lim said...

YB,

Do this for us (those who were there)Make him pay!

George said...

he is not policeman... he is the thug who employed under Police....

SeReNa_YiNg said...

words can be in any ways that we want it to be..where is the prove??:) the truth will be know soon:)