Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Thank you for your support

Some of you could have read from newspaper about DAP Selangor election last Sunday. Yes I participated in the election and won the election being in the second highest position behind Tony Pua, PJ Utara MP. I was later re-elected as the State Secretary, a position that I have been holding since January 2007.

I thank the delegates for the trust they gave me and the victory is a morale boaster for me to work harder, even harder the surpass the performance of many senior leaders in the party. I was surpised that the election has also caught the attention of non-party members, especially voters in my area when I received several short messages from them to congratulate me on my victory.

Once again, I would like to thank everybody, especially PJ DAP members who have been assisting the state committee in conducting the convention this time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well done Weng San. I can see that you are a very hardworking ADUN as well. Keep up the good work.