Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Watch out WQX8895 and WGV5571





I was driving along Damansara-Puchong Highway (LDP) on my way back from Kg Cempaka to my office in Paramount Garden and there when I stopped at the traffic lights at Taman Megah interchange, waiting patiently for the lights to turn green, here comes a few reckless drivers from my right trying to jump queue and cut into our lane.

I managed to take some snapshot at those vehicles. The first vehicle to cut the lane was a Toyota Innova 2.0 (Registration number WQX8895). No sooner after that, another red Perodua Kancil EX850 (Registration number WGV5571) popped up from behind. Their vehicles blocked cars from behind from making their u-turns.

No enough with that, when I looked at my right back mirror, a Toyota Hiace was also trying to cut his way in, blocking a lorry behind from continuing his way.

I hope with this post will let more people know that they are drivers around with their digital cameras taking snapshot of their rude driving behavior on the road.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

can these snapshots be used as evidence to nab traffic offenders? I don't think so. But what you did is a public responsibility to expose law breakers.

krazl said...

Lau weng San..

1) you dulu from UM KK3 kan?

LAU WENG SAN said...

yes.